- Gatehouse: Gated with keyless entry
- Fitness: Fully-equipped wellness center includes hot tubs and a swimming pool
- Recreation: The community’s River Park is the site for waterfront activities like white water rafting. Hiking, walking and mountain biking trails run throughout French Broad Crossing and nearby are hundreds of trails in the Pisgah National Forest together with the Appalachian Trail. The historic village of Hot Springs has a natural warm springs spa. Neighboring towns offer tennis, golf, and cultural activities.
- Fishing: The French Broad River is one of the best kept fishing secrets in the South. The river is filled with small mouth bass, muskie, pike and catfish.
- River Lodge and Fitness Center: Approximately 6,700 sq. ft, this facility is set on a high bluff looking over the river. The River Lodge is a gathering place within the community and has an outdoor sitting area as well as an indoor commercial kitchen for entertaining.
- Whitewater Rafting: Section 9 of the French Broad River is a combination of whitewater rapids and flat water winding past French Broad Crossing as the river runs to Hot Springs. The Sandy Bottoms Rapid directly in front of the community is a Class 3 rapid below the bluffs of French Broad Crossing.
- Lots: All homesites blend with the existing mountainous terrain for a minimal impact on the environment
- Concierge: Services available
- Conservation Trust
- ProPlanned Activities
- Homes: The community has a property owners association and a full architectural design committee to review and approve all home plans for the homesites
Community density: Approx. 154 units
Lot sizes from: 1 - 5 acres
Lot prices from: Low $100K’s - over $500K
House prices start at: High $400K - $1M+
Min sq ft: None
Max sq ft: None
Building time frame: None
Resale restrictions: Can list with whomever you want, but some signage restrictions
Elevation: 1,900 – 2,300 feet
- Roads & utilities: Completed
- Amenities: Almost all completed
- Homes: Existing homes, active building
|DRIVING TIMES - (All times are approximations)
||Back to Top
Marshall, NC: 8 miles (13 min)
Weaverville, NC: 19 miles (28 min)
Asheville, NC: 27 miles (36 min)
Waynesville, NC: 56 miles (1 hr 8 min)
Greenville, SC: 88 miles (1 hr 52 min)
Charlotte, NC: 156 miles (2 hrs 47 min)
Atlanta, GA: 223 miles (4 hrs 13 min)
Asheville Regional Airport: 40 miles (54 min)
Greenville Spartanburg Airport: 102 miles (2 hrs 1 min)
Mission Memorial Hospital, Asheville, NC: 29 miles (42 min)
Avg Jan temp: 33 degrees
Avg June temp: 68 degrees
Avg snowfall: approx 16 inches
Hot Springs Info
Grove Park Inn
Blue Ridge Parkway
ABOUT LOCAL CITIES/TOWNS
Click the Sat or Hybrid buttons below to change the look of the map.
The above information is subject to change without notice.