- Family Farmhouse/Clubhouse: Original Jennings Farmhouse. Dining and entertainment spaces perfect for small dinners to weddings.
- Long Lake: Boathouse, Zip Line Rope Swing, Pan Fishing
- Hiking Trails: 8.5 to 10 miles completed for walking/hiking and biking along maintained trails that connect to Pantherton Valley, a 7,000 wildlife sanctuary within Nantahala Forest
- Rock Climbing- an outdoor adventure program includes family-friendly rock climbing and ropes courses
- Fly-fishing: Trout are abundant at Trout Pond Park and along Logan Creek. Exceptional local, offsite fishing available with our expert fly-fishing guides
- Jennings Barn
- Lakeside Lodge: swimming pool, features a fitness center and spa.
- Canyon’s End : A rustic outdoor spa experience
- Tennis Courts: (future construction)
- Field Sports: Our open spaces are committed to kites and kickball, Frisbees and free-time.
Acres: Nearly 800
Community density: 215 units
Lot sizes from: .5 - 40 acres (3 lots are available at 30 to 40 acres)
Lot prices from: $175K+
House prices start at: $1,175,000
Cottages: 1600 sq. ft (2 + 2): Start at approximately $799K
Min sq ft: None
Max sq ft: None
Elevation: 3200 - 4300 feet
- Roads & utilities: Roads are gravel. 8 of 10 miles mostly completed.
- Amenities: Partially complete (Barn under construction)
- Homes: Existing homes, active construction
|DRIVING TIMES - (All times are approximations)
||Back to Top
Cashiers, NC: 3 miles (5 min)
Asheville, NC: 68 miles (1 hr 32 min)
Greenville, SC: 63.7 mi (1 hr 36 min)
Knoxville, TN: 139 miles (2 hrs 35 minutes)
Charlotte, NC: 152 miles (2 hrs 57 min)
Atlanta, GA: 158 miles (3 hours 5 min)
Anderson Regional, Anderson, SC: 52 miles
Donaldson Center, Greenville, SC: 57 miles
Asheville Regional Airport, Asheville, NC: 48 mi (1 hr 7 min)
Highlands-Cashiers Hospital, Highlands, NC: 10 miles (15 min)
Harris Regional Hospital, Sylva, NC: 13 miles (25 min)
Angel Medical Center, Franklin, NC: 21 miles (30 min)
Avg Jan. temp: 32.7 degrees
Avg June temp: 64 degrees
Avg precipitation: 87.57 inches
Highlands - Cashiers Hospital
Cashiers North Carolina
Cashiers - Wikipedia
ABOUT LOCAL CITIES/TOWNS
Click the Sat or Hybrid buttons below to change the look of the map.
The above information is subject to change without notice.